Monday, September 30, 2013

Welcome October

First of may I just add that today is the end of September which means tomorrow will be that start of my favorite month. Yes I'm a huge fear junkie, I live, breathe, sleep Halloween. After all I am the descant of a witch. Don't worry I wont turn you into a frog like my last boyfriend.

October for me is the perfect month, the trees are turning, the air is getting colder, the pumpkins start to come out, and everything just seems better for me. Also maybe its because all the weird things start to happen. Like I said I'm a believer of the paranormal. Urban legends and demons are my thing.

To signify the ending of September I've decided to wear my floral Capri pants and a white shirt with small flowers (I'll have my pictures posted today before 5 CST) but other than I can not wait until I can hasta la vista baby to September.

No comments:

Post a Comment