Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Life: A fresh beginning

All through our lives we settle in to a routine, a habit. As a writer I've noticed it and I can't explain how annoying it is. But now is the time to break it. Hopefully with the help of a few people I won't be the same quiet girl this time next year. My last two years of high school are coming up and I want to remember them. I don't want to sit down in a cafe in twenty years with two kids and a "working" marriage. I don't want any of that. I want adventure, excitement,  heart break, tears, new love, I want constant change. I want to move from place to place taking photgraphs or living in New York City and write scripts for TV shows, Movies, or Broadway. I want to wear shorts and dye my hair and exspose skin with out people judge me. I want a guy to look at me and not see sex, just me. I want to be free and slowly I'll work myself to that, right?

So right now the first statement I'll make is getting my hair cut. It's kinda like my security blanket because a guy I once liked, loved my long locks. Since we broke up I've wanted to get it cut but I just couldn't do it. Now I'm doing that. I'm also going to dye it a dark brown/red/black looking color that I fell in love with. Hopefully my mother will let me dye my hair before school gets out.

After this.... I'm going to start working on my make up and then attitude. Its time for this shy girl to go far far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment